We aim to dispatch every order within 10-12 Working days & international orders are 20-25 Working days (Sat-Sun not Included)
After the order has been dispatched it will take 5-7 working days to deliver according to your Country.
However there may be any situation where delivery takes more then 5-7 days due to any technical issues, such as; flight schedule, Bad weather, ETC or in Far areas.
Delivery Information & shipment charges
We process COD (Cash on Delivery) via multiple courier services.
During any Festive days shipping timeline may change.
We provide free delivery above shopping worth of Rs.5000/- below that it’s Rs.250/-For worldwide we provide free delivery above 500$ USD, below that shipping rates depends on the weight and the country.
In case the customer is absent upon delivery, a representative would call and act upon the instructions of the customer. The parcel can either be delivered on another time or dropped by at neighbours only upon receiving the payment
Pay by Card (Visa, MasterCard)
Pay by Western Union,Jazz cash/EasyPaisa and Bank deposit (UK,USA,CAD,AUD & Local Bank)
If you chose Bank deposit Pleas share the screenshot of the transection to our Whatsapp or Instagram Or Email us at Customer.care@Vanya.PK.
Cash on delivery (COD) Nationwide only.
Most of the products displayed at our site are available while the supplies last.
Colours: We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear at the site. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor/LCD/LED, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
Our products are same as shown on our website
We amend our policies time to time, please stay updated with us.
CUSTOMS & DUTIES
Customs Duty is a tariff or tax imposed on goods when transported across international borders. The purpose of Customs Duty is to protect each country's economy, residents, jobs, environment, etc., by controlling the flow of goods, into and out of the country. Although the global customers order and purchase the goods online, the goods are still subject to an import procedure to clear the shipment through customs. Clearance depends on:
- The country of origin
- The value including transport charges
- The quantity of goods
Each country has its own customs laws and the duties for different types of goods and values are set locally. Any international transportation/courier company carrying the Vanya order packages, must adhere to local customs legislation and the receiver’s of the packages has to pay the custom duties to clear shipments on arrival. Please be advised that :
- You will not be paying to DHL any further shipping costs. Rather, you will be asked instead to pay customs duties, taxes and other import charges related to customs clearance in your home country, as per local regulations.
- Whether a shipment is a gift or not, it must still go through an import procedure as determined by custom’s law in the destination country. The shipment is cleared through customs based on the origin country, the value and quantity, but not its purpose. You will need to pay customs duty and taxes only if the value of the gift is above a stated local threshold.
- The customs authorities in the destination country determine whether any duties and taxes are applicable when the parcel arrives. This is based on the information provided on the shipping label (or waybill) and customs paperwork – in particular the shipment contents, declared value and weight. Duties and taxes only apply to parcels delivered to certain countries and not all goods are subject to these charges.
- The payment of duties and taxes are typically the responsibility of the receiver i.e. the person who purchased the goods not the shipper. Vanya is not responsible to pay for any customs duties charged to their customer at the time of the receival of the package.
- At Vanya we try our best to ensure delivery of the package to your door step but, as a legal entity we abide by the international laws and hence can not guarantee delivery exactly to your door step in case parcel is stuck in customs clearance procedure. Under such case you will be connected by customs authority, delivery company, both of previous entities as well as by Vanya in case no response is provided to previous two. Please note in case parcel is stuck in customs then you are responsible for paying the customs duty and clearing your parcel from customs department as per law of you country. Please note under such case order is considered to be delivered from our end as it is the maximum station parcel can reach to under customs law. Under such condition return/cancellation/refund of parcel is not possible.
- Customers may be charged customs and duties by their country upon delivery of their order which they will have to pay in order to receive the package. We do not know a certain amount as it is charged by the delivery destination and not by us so it is not under our control. If the package has already been shipped and customer refuses to pay the charges, Vanya has every right to get the package back and deduct the following charges from the refund;
- Initial shipping paid with the order.
- Return shipping charges.
- Any tax/duties charged to Vanya upon return. Please know that if the customer fails to respond on time and the package is marked abandoned & destroyed at the destination then no refund claims can be made by the customer.